Five Reasons to Buy a New Car
It’s an exciting time in the motor industry but it’s just as exciting for those of you who are thinking of buying a brand, new car.
Yes, the new 162 cars will be arriving into showrooms soon so, to mark the occasion, we had a look at some of the benefits of buying a new car.
1. Warranty coverage: All new cars come with comprehensive warranties that cover you if your new car develops any unexpected faults or breakdowns that are not due to normal wear and tear.
2. Reliability: When you buy a brand new car, it’s a fresh start. New cars won’t require much maintenance in the beginning and you don’t need to worry about the car’s history.
3. Mileage and condition: A brand new car should have very few miles on the odometer and no previous wear, mechanical problems or body damage.
4. Lower interest rates: Buying a used car may be cheaper but the interest rates on new cars are lower.
5. Newer Features: Every year, car manufacturers update technology and features whether they are for safety or convenience. You will have all of the latest features only when buying a new car.
Call in to us at Connollys Sligo, Ballina and Galway where we have an extensive range of head-turning Audis and VWs at our state-of-the-art showrooms.
We stock the full range of current models which are, of course, synonymous with the sophistication, dynamism, beautiful design as well as cutting-edge engineering and technology that the world has come to expect from these world-class brands.
We also have some great finance offers including our PCP (Personal Contract Plan). PCP is a great way to get the car you want and gives you a clear plan for your driving future, safe in the knowledge that you don’t have to worry about depreciation as you have a guaranteed future value of your vehicle – plus you can get a brand new car in three years’ time. Read about the three steps to the PCP finance solution here.