Job Title: Service Technican
Responsible to: General Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanic to join the Connolly Motor Group, within the Service team with used Car Centre, Ballina.
The successful candidate will be required to repair and service all makes of Used Vehicles within the preparation department. You will be required to deliver a high standard within the workshop.
- Diagnosis, repairs and servicing of all makes Used vehicles to the highest standards and to the appropriate manufacturer specification
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with ISO, warranty and Dealership requirements
Skills and Competencies:
- FETAC or City & Guilds Qualification
- Experience in vehicle services and repairs
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment and manage own workflow effectively
- Attention to detail and Continuous improvement mindset
- A full and valid driving license is essential for the role
- Build strong interdepartmental relationships and pay close attention to other departments requirements
- Present a consistently professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance
- Strong problem-solving ability to identify and resolve queries
We provide training and development, uniforms, working with world class brands, employee assistance programme, career progression, further education and other benefits.