Job Title: DigitalMarketing& Social MediaExecutive
Responsible to: Group Marketing Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive to join the team on a temporary capacity. This role is a specified purpose contract. Connolly Motor Group have sites located in Galway, Ballina, Sligo and Letterkenny. Outline your location preference in cover letter.
To assist the marketing team to achieve and deliver on Group strategic digital marketing objectives. This role works closely with the Group Marketing Manager to ensure delivery of activities, campaigns and requests through communication with Management team.
- Efficiently handle email queries from Group website, along with other Group social media platforms
- Manage email and text campaigns within compliance with gdpr compliance
- Working with the Marketing Manager to design and implement a social media strategy – providing regular marketing updates to management on campaigns
- Generating, editing, publishing engaging content
- Performing research on current motor industry trends and audience preferences
- Setting specific objectives and collaborating with teams to ensure brand consistency
- Monitoring SEO and web traffic
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Overseeing each social media account’s visual designs and published content to continually develop brand awareness
- Ensure all social media and other digital platforms are updated with current offers, whilst remaining updated with digital and competitor trends
- Maintain and monitor budget working closely with Group Marketing Manager
- Produce quarterly digital marketing planners by brand, in accordance with manufacturers requirements as directed by Manager
- Ensure all manager queries and administrative duties are dealt with / completed in a timely manner
- Carry out ad hoc marketing requirements and team cover as and when required and as directed by Group Marketing Manager to include attending events
- Travel across sites as per Group needs, during company events and other marketing requirements
Skills and Competencies:
- 3rd Level qualification in marketing, digital marketing is essential
- Minimum 1-year marketing experience is essential (Digital Marketing is essential)
- Hands on experience in content management systems
- Ability to innovate and solve marketing problems creatively
- Excellent Communication skills (Written, Oral, Listening)
- Creative mindset, in line with current trends essential
- Assertive, able to demonstrate confident negotiation and influencing skills
- Possess strong skills within IT and Marketing systems
- Time Management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Display a keen interest in Motor Vehicles
- Interested in working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Build strong interdepartmental relationships and pay close attention to other departments requirements.
- Present a consistently professional image to both internal and external customers, through attitude, behaviour and personal appearance
- Full Driving License is essential
Applications to include a cover letter and cv.
Please note that the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. This job description may be subject to change and periodic review.