Responsible to: Sales Manager / Director
Responsible for: N/A
Main Purpose of Job:
To ensure the efficient administration of all new and used vehicles for the Dealership Sales Department within defined operating policies.To ensure each customer order meets the specified requirements and that the administrative tasks associated with ordering, progressing and delivering a vehicle are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintains and develops good relationships with internal customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations and working in accordance with the dealership procedures;
- Maintains regular contact with the salesperson regarding orders placed, throughout the duration of order processing and taxing / delivery phase so that they are aware of progress, timescales and action required;
- Arrange Registration of vehicles;
- Complete all sales invoices in a timely manner;
- Maintains deal files and breaks down files once vehicles are handed over;
- Checks all documents for accurate completion and then stores records logically for ease of retrieval at a later date or forwards to the relevant departments internally or externally;
- Ensures all outstanding finance settlements in line with accounts and the Sales manager on part exchange vehicles are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensures purchase orders are raised for part exchange vehicles and appropriate HPI and vehicle mileage checks have been carried out;
- Builds strong interdepartmental relationships, and pay close attention to the requirements of those departments
- Work independently in a busy active environment managing workflow and own time;
- Carry out detailed checking of documentation;
- Confidently query and challenge information and documentation provided from the Sales team;
- Completes any other reasonable activities as requested by management.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent IT skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Strong organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively and to meet deadlines;
- Possesses strong communication skills;
- Demonstrates close attention to detail;
- Confidently challenges and queries, anomalies with appropriate people;
Please note that the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. This job description may be subject to change and periodic review.
Connolly Motor Group is an equal opportunity employer.